Criminal Defense Lawyer Orlando
Practicing Criminal Defense
Corey I. Cohen is a former public defender and state prosecutor for the Eighteenth and Fifth Judicial Circuits of Florida. He now uses information gained as a prosecutor to build a strong case for his criminal defense clients.
Mr. Cohen's considerable experience and his hard work and dedication have led to favorable results for clients charged with many crimes including drug charges, probation violations, sex crimes, theft, assault and dozens more. We are also able to help seal criminal records and personal injury cases.
In addition to representing a vast range of clientele, Mr. Cohen has been selected for inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers from 2007 to Present and has obtained an * AV preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell. This is the highest peer rating for ethics and professionalism. He has also received the following accolades:
- 10 Best Lawyers - 2014 Client Satisfaction Award from American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by American Trial Lawyers Association
- Avvo Clients Choice 201
- Top DUI Attorney 10.0 Superb rating by Avvo
- AVVO 5% Attorney, 2015
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member National Association of Defense Lawyers
- Member Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Board Member-Seminole County Bar Association
- Treasurer-Seminole County Bar Association 2012-2014
Attorney Cohen's experience and track record of success is enhanced by his role as an adjunct legal professor at Kaplan University where he teaches courses in business law and legal ethics. For a no-charge consultation, call 407-246-0066 or 888-390-8937.
Corey Cohen received his law degree from Barry University School of Law and his L.L.M in Intercultural Human Rights from St. Thomas University School of Law. Read more about Attorney Corey I. Cohen.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.