As a skilled Florida law firm representing personal injury victims, The Law Office of Corey I. Cohen is prepared to help you and your family pursue maximum available compensation after you have suffered injury in a motorcycle accident. If we represent you, we will carefully investigate the accident, monitor your injuries and prepare compelling arguments on your behalf, as if for trial, should that avenue become necessary.
Contact our Orlando law office by phone or e-mail to schedule a consultation after a motorcycle accident results in injuries or loss of a loved one.
Helping Families Face Challenges Following an Accident
A motorcycle collision usually brings a set of serious challenges to an injured person and his or her family, including:
- Serious injuries, including back, neck, head and spinal cord injuries; broken bones; lacerations, road rash, paralysis, concussions, traumatic brain injury
- Pain and suffering
- Wage loss due to the injured person's inability to work for a period of time
- Psychological trauma resulting from the accident
- Related losses and costs such as the expense of traveling to medical treatment centers and the need to replace the injured person's usual services to the family (such as child care or lawn care)
- Replacing or repairing the damaged vehicle
Our Orlando motorcycle accident lawyer, Corey Cohen, is here to help you with all of these issues. He knows how to collect and preserve evidence to prove liability and construct a strong case for the purposes of negotiation or trial. He is well versed in the relevant insurance issues that may arise and understands the complexities that are specific to motorcycle accident claims, such as:
- The lack of protection that motorcycles offer
- The different insurance coverage available under Florida law
- How oftentimes motorcycles are not visible to other drivers, especially trucks
- The serious and catastrophic injuries that usually result because of the lack of protection and visibility
Whether you need to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit after a motorcycle wreck or you need help pursuing a personal injury claim that realizes the true value of your injuries and damages, The Law Office of Corey I. Cohen is equipped to help you.
Free Initial Consultation Regarding Motorcycle Collisions · The Law Office of Corey I. Cohen
We offer a free and confidential initial consultation in personal injury matters, including injuries resulting from any type of traffic accident. Particularly, if the other driver received a DUI citation, we urge you to talk to an attorney as soon as possible.
Remember: you don't pay any legal fees unless we collect monetary damages for you.
Eliminate your confusion and stress at no charge.