At The Law Office of Corey I. Cohen, we have handled hundreds of criminal cases, helping people throughout the Orlando area protect their legal rights and best interests.
Our Orlando criminal defense law firm creates strategies that seek to overcome the obstacles to getting your charges reduced or dismissed, and minimize any negative effects that come with an arrest. Led by founding lawyer Corey I. Cohen, former prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office and public defender, our firm handles all types of serious felony and misdemeanor charges.
There Is No Case We Cannot Handle
Whether you have been arrested and charged or have learned you are under criminal investigation, it is important that you act quickly. We have built a lengthy, proven track record of success in handling the following types of cases:
- DUI/DWI: If you were arrested for drunk driving, you also will be looking at the loss of driving privileges, which can affect your ability to work.
- Domestic violence: This is a sensitive topic, but we can make sure your side of the story is heard when domestic violence allegations are made.
- Federal charges: We also represent clients in federal court on charges like fraud, federal drug charges and weapons charges.
- Drug charges: Florida aggressively prosecutes all types of drug crimes. From possessing a small amount of marijuana to accusations of large-scale trafficking, we can help.
- Sex crimes: Charges like rape or possession of child pornography require an aggressive defense.
- Theft-related crimes: Whether you are accused of shoplifting or grand theft auto, contact us for help.
- Probation violation: If you are accused of violating your probation, you could be facing even more harsh consequences. A fast response is necessary.
- Personal injury: Not only a criminal defense firm, but we also fight on behalf of the victims of accidents to help them recover the compensation they need.
Contact an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney
When your freedom and reputation are at stake, call 407-246-0066 or 888-390-8937 today, or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at The Law Office of Corey I. Cohen.
Our office in downtown Orlando — across from Lake Eola — offers free parking. We accept all major credit cards and offer flexible payment plans.