Frequently Asked Questions
Get more information about certain criminal law topics by visiting these pages:
- What are defenses for federal charges?
- How do state charges differ from federal charges?
- Why should I choose you if I’m accused of murder?
- What’s the difference between a felony and a misdemeanor?
- What should I do if I’m arrested while visiting Florida?
- Can I get a job if I have a criminal record?
- How do bond hearings/reductions work?
- What happens when noncitizens are arrested?
- How does search and seizure work?
- What is pre-trial diversion?
- What is the sex offender registry?
- What happens if I’ve been falsely accused of a sex crime?
- What are DUI penalties?
- Why hire a DUI attorney at all?
- What is actual possession versus construction possession of drugs?
- Can a spouse or partner drop domestic violence charges?
- What’s the difference between assault, battery and domestic violence?
- Why should I hire your firm?